The SRES® Council provides education to REALTORS® that focuses on the needs of baby boomers over 50. In addition to educating REALTORS®, the SRES® Council serves baby boomers looking to buy or sell their home by providing valuable information resources and helps connect home buyers and sellers. That's why I am a qualified Certified SRES® Realtor.
Benefits for Consumers:
As your Seniors Real Estate Specialist® I am experienced and knowledgeable in meeting your specific needs and that can make all the difference in the world.
As we age, we demand specialists in our health needs, so why not in our housing and equity needs as well?
Listed are some of the benefits when selecting your next Realtor,
- A customized approach to your situation, working to fit your living situation in with your overall life plan
- Expertise and patience throughout the transaction
- An awareness of options and a network of solid, reliable referrals to help you in the process
- A variety of choices to reduce out of pocket expenses, gain cash, or create or defer income streams to either stay independent or obtain financial assistance
- because I have: a solid comprehension of Federal laws for Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- sensitivity to 50+ issues and priorities
- the devotion to provide reputable services that win and sustain trusting client and customer relationships
- knowledge of the uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages
- education regarding the uses of pensions, 401k accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions the understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security impact your real estate decisions.